Apnii to yaarii aisi atrangi haiii re ! ❤️

Here's to all my friends! 


To all my friends that were once my go-to but now are no longer than a birthday reminder on my phone. To the one's who have held me when I couldn't stand up, to the ones who bear with me and hold me tight when I cry. To the ones that let me fall -some on purpose and others to just see me grow tall. 

Here's to all the friends who remember small details about me, to the ones who share me wholesome memes, to the ones who hold me even behind my back. 

To the ones who tolerate my humor, to the ones who listen me rant, to the ones who cheer for me and to the ones who speak ill of me before they spoke well. 

To all the ones who have been my shopping partners, to the ones who have been my food-buddies, to all the ones who have been my picture partners, to the ones who have lied to me and to the ones who have told me the harsh truths. 

Here's to all the friends who I have had for years and to the ones who just walked out as quickly as they walked in, to the ones who are an important part of my life and to the ones who I want to forget in the blink of an eye, to the ones who I see everyday and to the ones whom I wish I could see everyday. 

To the ones who celebrate my wins and wish that I touch skies and to the ones who turn green with my little victories. To all those who have turned from friends to foes, to all the ones who made me study to make me grow. 

Here's to all the ones who have brought me food from mummy's kitchen, to the ones who accompanied for momos dinner, to the ones who stood by my side and to the ones who left when the day turned night 

And to all the ones, who are reading this, who have even been a part of my life, thank you for contributing however little or lot you have into making me who I am today. 

From friendship bands to no bands, from daily calls to weekly calls, from weekly calls to yearly calls and then some even made it to no calls at all. From replying to messages on time to ignoring them till they don't even have time, I want to say this to you all, you guys have made me grow, thank you for coming into my life, for staying in and for passing by. Wishing you all a very happy friendship day ! 

Popular posts from this blog

Not so cute Crushes!

The unwritten rules of a sis code 👧👧